Please Read this before submitting
I have a question about the content in a BarCharts product.
At BarCharts, Inc., our top priorities are accuracy, quality and customer satisfaction. If you have a question about the content in one of our products, please let us know.
In order for us to give you the most helpful answer possible, we need to see your question clearly.
The information you provide must specify:
- the title and format of the product (EX: Chemistry - full-size; Anatomy - compact)
- the print date (EX: August 2004, 0508 - print date appears in bold type, usually at the bottom of the last page, or on the page with the copyright and/or price)
- a clear and detailed question, not to exceed one page in length
NOTE: In order for us to efficiently respond to content questions, ALL such questions MUST be submitted in writing.
I need to copy/reprint information from a BarCharts product. How do I get permission to do that?
BarCharts, Inc. grants permission to reprint and/or reproduce its materials on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to request permission to reprint and/or reproduce any BarCharts, Inc. materials, your request must specify:
- the nature/intent/purpose of use (EX: copies for use in a classroom)
- the nature of your organization (EX: nonprofit, school, etc.)
- anticipated print run (if you are requesting permission to reprint material for use in another publication)
If you would like to request permission to use any BarCharts, Inc. materials in an alternative format, your request must specify:
- the nature/intent/purpose of use (EX: PDF for special-needs student)
- the nature of your organization (EX: school for special-needs students)
NOTE: For legal reasons, permission requests MUST be submitted in writing. Thank you, in advance, for observing our permission protocol.
If you are interested in writing for BarCharts, Inc., the following information is required for submission.
- outline of your proposed topic/idea-2-3 pages, in bullet format, saved as a Word document or PDF file
- your rsum/c.v., including credentials that show why you are qualified to provide the material; this should also be saved as a Word document or PDF file
- your company profile (if applicable) - [NOTE: If you are proposing that BarCharts consider partnering with your organization on a co-branding opportunity, please be sure to include all pertinent information.]
BarCharts, Inc. contracts writers/content providers on a write-for-hire basis (excluding co-branding opportunities). Projects are on a fee basis and copyright for the material is held by BarCharts, Inc. (Writers/content providers assign the rights to BarCharts, Inc., but receive a credit line on the product, if requested. Co-branding opportunities are handled per the arrangements mutually agreed upon, and signed by, both parties.)
NOTE: Project specs, terms and all details of the acquisitions process or co-branding opportunity will be discussed in detail if and when BarCharts, Inc. determines an interest in the proposed topic/idea/co-branding opportunity.
* Individuals without Internet access may send a fax or snail mail to:
BarCharts, Inc. - Content Questions
6000 Park of Commerce Blvd., Suite D
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Fax: (561) 989-3722